This article gives you tips about parasites and yeasts as a possible cause of cancer – and what you can easily do to rectify the infection.
It is very unlikely that a General Physician will ever tell you that the cause of your illness is a parasite.
And certainly none would ever be so trivial as to tell you a parasite was the cause of your cancer. But parasites do cause cancer – they drain you of nourishment and produce carcinogenic waste products like aflatoxins. One of the most common parasites is yeast. You need some in your body, but an excess can cause a serious problem. Yeast infections like candida, fungal infections, microbes, amoeba, tapeworms and flukes are all parasites.
And the fact that General Physicians never even test for these inhabitants is tantamount to negligence. New research from around the world links stomach cancers to a bacterium, and now colon cancers to microbes (Cancer Watch Spring 2006). Then, some arthritis sufferers have been aided by yeast killers like garlic, diabetics by cinnamon (known to kill yeasts in the blood stream). So it´s time to think again.
“I can´t have a parasite!”
Think again. You have eaten imported fruit, you have been abroad, had ice in your drinks, you have tried sushi, smoked or marinated fish. You have eaten undercooked pork and tainted meat. You could have threadworms from the soil. A large percentage of children contract parasites from their day care centers. Children and adults with dogs and cats at home are at risk for getting parasites. Also, those people that eat at restaurants are at a higher risk because food handlers have been known to spread parasites.
Human parasites are just about everywhere in our environment, so it is easy to become infected. The following is just some of the ways people can acquire parasites:
- • insect bites
- • animal feces
- • walking barefoot
- • handling raw meat and fish
- • eating raw or undercooked pork, beef or fish
- • handling soiled litter pans (cats)
- • eating contaminated raw fruits and vegetables
- • eating meals prepared by infected food handlers
- • drinking contaminated water
- • having contact with infected persons (including sexual contact, kissing, and shaking hands)
- • inhaling contaminated dust (parasitic eggs or cysts)
- The incidence of liver fluke in British livestock has quadrupled since 1997. Recalls for meat contaminated with Ecoli and Salmonilla are common in America.
- BUT – yeasts, amoeba, fungi and microbes are all parasites as well. Normally your good intestinal flora – the friendly bacteria – feed off them at night.
- What if the good guys are not there? Prescribed antibiotics, antibiotics in foods, steroids, cortisone, chemotherapy drugs, stress, nicotine, an acid body and over chlorinated water can kill off the good guys. Even Genetically Modified food is a threat.
- Whilst fungal infection of the body may show up as yellow toenails, or thrush in women more general symptoms include feeling bloated after meals wind, irregular bowel movements, sudden fatigue, throat problems, a hangover when you didn´t drink, mouth ulcers, allergies.
- 70 per cent of men and women in the West have yeast or fungal excess in their bodies.
- Cancer clinics in the USA and UK are quite clear. Every patient has a parasite – at minimum candida. Contemporary Oncology (April 1993) said cancer patients undergoing radio or chemo often finally succumbed, not to cancer, but to Candida Albicans infestation. Every cancer patient has at least a candida or fungal infection.
- All parasites deprive you of nutrients; all parasites produce waste products some of which are toxins and carcinogens like Aflatoxin B.
- How can you tell if you are infected? Go and see a homeopath for a Vega or BEST test. Have a stool test.
- • Diarrhea with foul-smelling stool that becomes worse in the later part of the day
- • Sudden changes in bowel habits (e.g. constipation that is now soft and watery stool)
- • Constant rumbling and gurgling in the stomach area unrelated to hunger or eating
- • Heartburn or chest pain
- • Flulike symptoms such as coughing, fever, and nasal congestion
- • Food allergy
- • Itching around the nose, ears, and anus, especially at night
- • Loss of weight with constant hunger
- • Anemia
- • Anxiety caused by the metabolic waste products of the parasites
Other symptoms of human parasite infections include anemia, blood in the stool, bloating, diarrhea, gas, loss of appetite, intestinal obstruction, nausea, vomiting, sore mouth and gums, excessive nose picking, grinding teeth at night, chronic fatigue, headaches, muscle aches and pains, shortness of breath, skin rashes, depression, and memory loss.
- Starve – Cut out all dairy; yeast products (alcohol, bread, marmite, Oxo, vinegars, mushrooms); all sugars and high glycaemic foods (like fizzy soft drinks and refined wheat); all sweet fruits (especially citrus) and cucumbers, marrows, squash; high sugar root vegetables (carrots, beetroot, parsnips). Parasites thrive on these foods.
- Kill – wormwood, caprylic acid (coconut), Pau d´Arco, Neem, garlic, oregano, black walnut, clove, cinnamon (made as a drink from fresh sticks), fennel, bee propolis and hot chillies all work. (Look at the protective diets of hot climates). Try Parafree from Neways plus Wormwood. Holland and Barratt sell anti-candi for yeasts. That should sort them out!!
- Oxygenate – yeasts and fungi thrive in anaerobic conditions Like cancer cells, they hate oxygen. Exercise, learn to breathe, create an oxygen-rich body.
- Alkalise – cut sodium, concentrate on potassium and magnesium foods e.g. lentils, nuts, bananas, apples, green leafy vegetables.
- Boost your immune system; Natural Vitamin C with bioflavenoids, chlorella, total Vitamin E, zinc and selenium. Fish oils with added Vitamin D help gastro-intestinal deficiencies. Essiac, astragalus, cat´s claw and echinacea all boost immunity and work against fungi. Take a good mineral supplement too. Take chlorella – it provides B vitamins naturally especially B-12 and seems to help natural flora thrive.
- Build the good guys – take probiotic supplements, eat live foods. Normally you have over 300 types of good bacteria in your gut.
- Cut your glucose/Fructose to a minimum. It feeds yeasts and cancer cells. Replace all sugars with Stevia, where possible – it is a sweetener, which is also anti-fungal and anti-parasitic. Many fungi don´t leave, they just become dormant spores. Don´t let them come back to life. Stick to your diet.
- Detox – No, not some trendy liquid in a jar – use psyllium seeds with in your smoothie, take an Epsom Salts liver flush, or even have colonic irrigation – it´s a quick way to remove all the dead cells. Fasting also helps.